Mexico’s Drug War
- Mexican transnational criminal organizations (TCOs)
- Mexico’s drug war history
- Drug trafficking
- Weapons trafficking
- Border security issues
- Human smuggling
- TCO kidnapping and ransom operations
- Mexican sociopolitical and diplomatic issues
Longmire Consulting can provide detailed threat and risk assessments, talking points, briefing slides, training packages, and travel preparation for individuals, groups, or businesses with interests in Mexico. Fees are calculated based on estimated product preparation time.
Presentations to groups large and small are Ms. Longmire’s specialty. Each presentation, whether designed for executive management or as a training session, is entirely custom-designed according to the client’s needs. These can range from a one- to two-hour overview of to an entire day of training that goes more in detail with regards to any of the above areas of expertise. Fees are based on product preparation and actual presentation time, and clients must cover Ms. Longmire’s travel expenses.
- Contribution of situation analysis to breaking news stories
- Text story inserts that provide context and analysis for events in Mexico’s drug war
- Use of extensive professional contacts to verify news items related to Mexico
- On-air (via satellite) appearances for panels or interviews on drug war topics
- Telephonic or email interviews for written pieces